Παρασκευή 1 Ιουλίου 2011

I will be like....

             I will be like robot! Without feelings! Without pain! I won't care about you,
I will be a machine without anyone! Do you like it ? Do you like my new me? You made me! You are the responsible one! So,now you can live your life without me! It will be better without you! Just take your self and get out of here!

           I can't understand you! I can't understand your lies! I won't judge you for anything because you don't worth it!

        I was the only one who used to like everything on you! I thought that if I was like you, you would appreciate me more! But you are only for yourself !


       So enjoy it!

!I got no feelings
A no feelings
A no feelings
For anybody else
Except for myself!



 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου